Spying eyes from government organizations, email providers and hackers worldwide have created a privacy epidemic. This data privacy threat touches everybody that messages online. Regardless of whether you opt in or out, you are being monitored 24 x 7 x 365 days a year. The latest Sony hack has proved that, even large organizations are failing to secure their sensitive data.
- Source Wikipedia
Eventually every organization and their clients are feeling nervous to communicate and store their intellectual properties in mostly used communication channels, since they are very much unprotected.
Here is a quick look of Symantec (A leading security company) findings in 2014
- 91% increase in targeted attacks campaigns in 2013
- 62% increase in the number of breaches in 2013
- Over 552M identities were exposed via breaches in 2013
- 23 zero-day vulnerabilities discovered
- 38% of mobile users have experienced mobile cybercrime in past 12 months
- Spam volume dropped to 66% of all email traffic
- 1 in 392 emails contain a phishing attacks
- Web-based attacks are up 23%
- 1 in 8 legitimate websites have a critical vulnerability
The statistics shows, how unprotected your application and your customers are. Appsbee can help you to secure your communication and thereby intellectual property. Here is more detail about Appsbee’s offering on secured communication –
Our security implementation team specially works on securing your communication within and outside the organization. We believe, any communication within the organization and with its clients should be highly secured. Keeping that in mind, we have designed an advanced encrypted communication channel/platform for organizations of any size and industry.
- It allows the same way you communicate these days.
- We can create exclusive communication platform and server for your organization.
- We can connect the security layer with any existing email service that you are using these days.
- The solution is scalable and allows you to increase user as your organization grows.
- Its based on PGP and RSA key exchange.
- It's stable
- It has some extra layer of security that includes device keys, location keys and social keys.
- All the communication remains encrypted in the server.
- It encrypts and decrypts in the client side.
- It does not transmit a single plain text communication over the internet.
We are using PGP backed by RSA keys to encrypt the messaging. We encrypt and decrypt the messaging in the client side and hence none of the plain text message transmits over the internet. To protect, customer devices, we use few extra layer of authentication by device key, location key and social key(a patent pending concept)
We have designed the solution to work from android, iOS and all type of computers that includes laptop, desktop, and tablet pcs.
- Planning the solution for your organization’s need